Favorite quotes

If you truly love nature, you will find B E A U T Y everywhere. ~Van Gogh

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Design Video-Weddings invitations in Howard County, MD

Today as spring approaches and everything is in some stage of bloom I thought I'd share a lovely video showing some glamorous papers, flower design, table settings, cakes etc. all designed around and featuring couture fabric by Kristy Rice of Monumental Design.  Her fabric is aptly named Trellis.  Watching the sketching portion of this video makes me want to go grab my pen and sketchpad and draw a spring tree. Oh and check out the pastry chef painting with watercolors directly onto the wedding cake.    http://vimeo.com/35472707  Kristy's wedding invitations are unique and memorable. 

For local Howard County bride's I can recommend several places to get wonderful design work for your save-the-dates, invitations, and other paper goods.  As a floral designer I get to see many styles of invitations and each one conveys a theme chosen by the bride and groom and their style, passion, and design shines through to their guests. 

It's a great idea to bring your save-the-date and or invitation when you meet with me for floral and event design.  It's just one more element to assist in finding the perfect flowers for your wedding day.
Tell me your favorite part of print materials used in your wedding, I'd love to hear about them and who designed them. 

Enjoy the spring weather!  Did you ever notice it's almost impossible to say the word "Spring!" without smiling?

Dana from DellaBlooms

No comments:

Post a Comment